Yoga Block Ocean Green by Yogamatters
The Yoga Block Ocean Green by Yogamatters are ideal for adding lift or grounding in all manner of poses.
They can help stabilise and add height in standing and balancing poses.
They are also can be placed between the knees to activate the outer leg muscles.
The Yoga Block Ocean Green by Yogamatters is
- made in Vietnam from high grade, non toxic EVA foam
- stylish design with rounded edges and corners for additional comfort and an easier hand grip
- extra durable and scratch resistant
- light enough to carry between classes, yet sturdy enough to bear your weight in postures
- ideal for all styles of your yoga practice.
Wipe clean with a mild soap and damp cloth. Wipe clean a second time with water only to remove residual soap and leave to dry.
Yoga blocks (also called yoga bricks) can be helpful props for all yogis, not just beginners.
These brick-shaped props are the most popular among the yoga accessories because you can never “outgrow” them.
In fact, the yoga blocks help progress your practice and provide confidence and assistance when exploring new poses and deeper angles.
Yoga blocks or bricks can be used in many different ways and they can add a lot of benefits to your yoga practice.
You can use the blocks to:
- bring the floor closer to you for support
- increase your balance
- give you confidence while exploring new pose variations, and more!
Don’t be discouraged if your teacher gives you a yoga block to use.
They don’t think you’re doing anything wrong, instead, your teacher sees the potential for deepening your practice in one way or another.
Use it without hesitation, try out a new variation of your pose, and see where it takes you.
Yoga blocks, like yoga mats, come in a variety of materials and sizes. Each type provides its unique benefit and purpose.
So next time you take a class at your local yoga studio and see a variety of yoga blocks, try them out so you can learn which one will best assist you in practice.
There are no reviews yet.